What do you think sex is? When a man inserts his penis into a artificial woman’s vagina sex toys, and this is the end of the story, is it only penis penetration? If you think this is all for the idea of sex, then you can remember some interesting and sexual satisfaction experiences. What we should do to think how we sometimes think about sex.
Many times our social upbringing defines what sex should be. The top is male and the bottom is female. But is this everything? If you are the search type and do not believe that having sex toys online India regularly is a task, but should be a pleasure experience, then you are probably already experimenting with different varieties. If not, here are some ideas you might find out, just shake things up in the bedroom.
1. Vaginal sex: It is a kind of garden sex that has been taught to all of us about sex, where a man inserts his penis into a woman’s vagina and produces sexual pleasure for both abrasions. It is also called vaginal intercourse. Here the man ejaculates semen in the vagina if he has not used a condom, which can lead to pregnancy.Vaginal sex toys may not necessarily result in sexual intercourse. At times, the vulva or clitoris may require some extra stimulation to become fully stimulated and enjoy penetration. You can also think beyond the penis and use a sex toy to penetrate or use one during penetration that can stimulate either or both genitals. This can increase the stimulation factor and lead to better sexual experience.
2. Anal sex: When a penis is inserted into a person’s anus or has sexual stimulation with it, it is called anal sex. In addition to the penis, you can also insert your finger, tongue, a vibrator, dildo into the anus, as you can in a vagina. Unlike vaginal sex, where the vagina becomes lubricated, making penetration easier, inserting the penis into the anus may not be easy and may require external lubrication.This is something the couple needs to refine themselves with. Many men and women can get anal orgasm. But it’s very possible that you don’t even like it, which is fine. No one should be forced into sex.
3. Oral sex: Many people claim that oral sex is not sex. This will not be true. Any kind of sexual contact between the genitals or the genitals of the mouth or fingers can be considered to be sexual. When you touch your mouth, lips or tongue with your partner’s genitalia and penis, it makes oral sex products and enjoys licking and sucking it. A person uses various phrases to refer to it – going down or eating out or giving a blow job.
If a woman is subjected to oral sex, where you lick and touch her vagina or clitoris with your tongue or mouth, it will be called qunilingus. If you lick and suck a man’s penis, it will be called sucking or jerking. If you stimulate your partner’s anus with your mouth, lips, or tongue, it will be called anglingus or rimming.There may be a lot of bacteria in the anus, so maintaining hygiene in this area is extremely important.
Oral sex is a great way to detect each other without fear of becoming pregnant. You have to be careful when touching your partner’s genitals through the mouth because they are sensitive areas, and your teeth and tongue can hurt it. So, take it slow and watch it leisurely.
4. Masturbation: When you stimulate your sensual area with your fingers or toy, you will masturbate. Women massage their vulva and clitoris with their fingers or stimulate themselves by inserting them into their vagina. On the other hand, men rub their penis with the movement of their penis up and down or testicles.Many men and women feel sexual excitement even when they touch their anus. You can also use sex toys to get the best masturbation self pleasure. Masturbation is a very healthy and safe way to relieve sexual tension without worrying about getting pregnant or any sexually transmitted infection.You can choose to do it or not. Either way, it is your choice. But it is perfectly natural that we want to do this and feel good about it without any guilt.
5. Interpersonal masturbation: It can be a precursor to penetrating sexual activity or may also be enjoyable as a stand-alone sexual activity. While you can masturbate alone, you can also do it in front of your partner or help him or masturbate. Couples can achieve sexual satisfaction when both sexually aroused and lubricated.Masturbation can help with this. Arousing each other requires trusting each other and this also helps to increase sexual excitement and sexual arousal.
6. Fingering: A great way to excite a woman. Many women require long sessions several times so that they can have better intercourse. Fingers may be pre-stage for sexual intercourse, which may increase vaginal smoothness. But it can also be a purely sexual act.This involves stimulating the clitoris or vulva with gentle and frequent strokes of the fingers so that the nerve endings around the vaginal area are stimulated and this leads to better stimulation. Women also raise fingers on themselves while masturbating. If you use fingers to stimulate the vagina, make sure that your nails are well kept as it can hurt it or cause infection.
7. Hand Jobs: When a woman lifts her hand up and down to stimulate the penis of the man, pierce the penis and shaft and massage the testicles, he is giving her the hand work. Such motion can also result in male ejaculation and sexual intercourse. It can be finger-like, full-blown sexual activity on its own, or pre-curse for penetrative sex.It does not need to end in a mating couple. A woman can give her man a handjob or a man can finger his woman anywhere. And it serves the fingers and hands of an important sexual tool to add that sexual spice to sex life. Like fingertips, women should maintain nail hygiene so that the penis or scrotum of the male is not hurt. And as women enjoy gentle touch, so do men. So move slowly, and with care.
8. Dry humping: Sex does not necessarily end in intercourse or penetration. But of course what is important is a state of excitement. You may be aroused by your partner’s mouth or genital area that is entangled without any real penetration into your body. Or even without any skin-to-skin contact. And this can also give you an orgasm. An easy way to soothe or soothe your partner is to have intercourse and sometimes intercourse.Between partners, a woman may rub her vagina against a man’s hand or thigh, or against her knee. A man can also rub his penis against a woman’s butt, between her breasts or thighs. You can also rub or massage each other’s erogenous zones through your worn clothes. For a woman, whatever creates sexual friction between her vagina – a pillow or a sofa arm, may try to provoke her.A dry hump is a great way to sexually stimulate the body and work towards building sexual tension that can increase the quality of a single orgasm.
When trying any new technique, do not go directly to the vagina or penis. Play a little with other erogenous zones so that your partner is sexually aroused and in that mood. It is a warm-up of the mind to touch in the genitals and hope to heal with it.
When you are having sex, do what you like and what you are comfortable with. Many times, experimenting with things and getting out of the safe zone can add that extra spice to your sex life. But everything should be done with proper communication and consent. Sometimes, your partner is hesitant or shy to do what you want to find. Threatening or throwing the tantrum in such a situation will not work, nor will it provide sexual satisfaction for you.
Explore new ideas and positions by talking to each other and setting clear expectations. It’s okay to feel differently about things. This is where the trust factor comes in for both, which encourages someone to explore things beyond the routine. Sex is considered fun and exciting. Extend your sexual boundaries with care and concern for each other’s physical and emotional well-being, and it can open a whole new world of pleasure.