Besides the Benefits of QuickBooks, this software also encounters some error issues like other online accounting software. QuickBooks Error 3371 is one of the most irritating errors you may face. This error usually appears due to the presence of corrupted/damaged files. It may block all running processes and create some problematic issues which are harmful for your organization. In this article, you find complete details about this error which helps you to fix this error.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 3371This specific error code will appear on your screen. Before resolving it, the user has to make sure about the reason behind it. All possible causes are listed below
- Due to corrupted/damaged qbregisteration.dat file
- AN incorrect MSXML file may cause this error
- When the license information is not validated
- While moving QuickBooks installation from one system to another, this error may appear on your screen
- While transferring data in-between the drives
How to repair QuickBooks error 3371?To repair this error issue, all possible solutions are listed below:
Troubleshooting Guide 1: In the first step, a user has to reinstall the entitlement file.This file includes all information to affirm with Intuit that the installed QuickBooks on your PC is validated and registered. To fix this error, you have to delete the existing file and registering QuickBooks with the appropriate license information and the product number.
- First of all, locate the EntitlementDataStore.ECML file from the Entitlement customer folder which comes under the folder specifically for intuit in the Program Data
- Now, remove the file and then re-open the QuickBooks
- Moving forward with displayed instructions to re-register the QuickBooks on your PC
- Re-registering QuickBooks is one of the best ways to make sure that all necessary files are configured as per requirement
Troubleshooting Guide 2: You can fix this error issue by updating the windows manually.
- First of all, open your system settings and check all updates
- Make sure that you can view this message “You’re up to date” on your screen
- Run the basic reinstall QuickBooks if it is necessary
Troubleshooting Guide 3: You can also figure out this issue with a clean installationThe user has to install this tool from the QuickBooks clean install Tool from the QuickBooks Tool hub.
- From the QuickBooks Tool hub filed, you have to choose QuickBooks clean install tool
- Then hit the click on the Install button. The installation process might be taking little time (based on your network speed)
- For further processing, moving forward with on-screen guidelines
- After installation, you are all set to run this tool