In the business world, QuickBooks and Sage are the most demanding accounting software. These are widely used to track your business accounting adequately. Both software offers a wide range of products to speed up your business productivity. They have amazing in-built features which make all things easy to track to find the clear graph of your business profit and losses, it will help you to know from where your get profit or where you need to improve your quality/marketing. As you know, Peachtree has been relaunched Sage 50 cloud accounting which has the same functions likewise QuickBooks to manage the business accountancy. Sometimes, users want to switch from one accounting software to another due to business requirements, conditions, or convenience costs. Read this blog and get complete knowledge on “Peachtree to QuickBooks Conversion” this helped you to meet new challenges to work on all processes.
Meet the system requirements of Peachtree to QuickBooksBefore going to convert Sage 50 into QuickBooks, the user has to make sure about all essentials otherwise it may create major problems. To beginning with this process, you can use the QuickBooks Desktop Conversion tool. This tool is compatible with Sage 50 2013 edition or higher into the QuickBooks Desktop Premium, Pro, or Enterprises 2016 and all frequent releases. User required 512 MB RAM with 2.5 GB of free hard disk space in a PC that supports Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0. You can run this conversion on the windows 8 and windows 8.1 version for both Sage as well as QuickBooks. but make sure the QuickBooks desktop version runs on window 10.
How to convert Peachtree into QuickBooks?
- In the first step, you have to sure that both QuickBooks and Sage software installed on the same system
- You have to locate the data folder and .exe files for both Sage 5 and QuickBooks including their company data and backup files (It must be in the local hard drive of the system).
- After that, set up the Sage 50 application and then open the file that you need to convert
- Now, you get access to change the password in the Crystal Reports/Data Access tab
- After that, you have to close the Sage 50 applications after editing the password.
How to install the QuickBooks Conversion Tool?
- Go to the Intuit website, find and download the QuickBooks Conversion Tool
- After the completion of the installation process, you have to save the file to the desktop folder
- Now, you are all set to introduce the applications with admin rights just by hitting the right-click on its icon
- After that, choose the “Run as an Administrator” option
To convert Peachtree Data into QuickBooks, You have to perform the below steps:
- First of all, choose the Sage 50 files you want to convert
- Then, you have to choose the “QuickBooks Company File” for which you need to establish the connection in the Database field
- After that, choose the QuickBooks Desktop edition to which the sage Sage data should be transferred
- At last, select the correct folder where you can save the converted file.
Ensure the Confirmation of Conversion
- Once the tool finishes the processing of conversion of Sage 50 files to the QuickBooks data. Perform the below steps to confirm that the process was done successfully
- From the windows start menu, go to the File Explorer
- Then, locate the failed transactions log under the folder created for QuickBooks while the conversion processes were start off
- If you find no missing entities, then there is no need for any further action