Changing the password of a Facebook account is quite an easy job to do. You need to log in to your Facebook account and by going to the Settings, you can make changes to your profile and password. But just in case, you have forgotten the account password, in such a case, you will be required to reset Forgot password for Facebook. And to do so, all you need is to have access to your recovery phone number and email address. Also, there are many other ways in which you can recover your account password. The given are the possible ways to recover your Facebook account password:
- Using email address
- Phone number
- Facebook Trusted Friends or Contacts
Moreover, if you have forgotten the password, you can follow the mentioned steps to recover Facebook password using trusted contacts:
- First of all, you need to open the Facebook login page on your browser and click Forgot Account?
- Next, you have to find your account by providing, phone number, email, username, or full name, and then click the Search button.
- If you don’t have access to any recovery option, you need to click on the No longer have access to these?
- Further, enter a new phone number or email on which you can communicate and click Continue.
- After that, you have to click the “Reveal My Trusted Contacts” and enter the full name of your Facebook friend.
- In this way, you need to perform the onscreen instruction and you will get a link containing recovery code, you need to send that link to your Trusted Contact and ask them to open it.
- Once they open the link, you need to ask them to get the login code.
- Use the recovery code and access your Facebook account.
This is how you will be able to reset Forgot password for Facebook. Moreover, if you know the password but needs to change it. You can go through the steps mentioned below.
Follow the Steps to Change Facebook Password
- First of all, log in to your Facebook account.
- Then click the Menu option which is the down arrow icon at the top right corner.
- Next, you need to go to the Settings and choose the Settings & Privacy option.
- Further, you should select the Security and Login option.
- After that, you have to click the Edit option next to the change password option.
- In this way, you have to fill in the current password and create a new password.
- Lastly, click the Save Changes option.
With the completion of the above steps, you will be able to Change Password for Facebook without any trouble. Also, you won’t see any problem in changing a password whether you know the current password or not. In addition, just in case, you still see some problem while changing or resetting the Facebook account password, you can connect to the Facebook support team. The support team is accessible 24*7 and will help you thoroughly to help you change the password.